IT and digital
IT Application Architect
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs coherent application architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. As part of the Architecture team, you’ll ensure that the priorities as a team are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in an Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. This community consists of over 120 Architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe by giving and receiving feedback from stakeholders and team members. You’re encouraged to share ideas with others and acknowledge others' skill, experience, creativity, and contributions too. We strive and prioritize development of an individual and as a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with engineering teams who are at the core of our business which designs our wind farms
- guiding developers and engineers on applications architecture and infrastructure components
- advising and overseeing the implementation of technology that is secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, usable, and efficient
- cooperating with the Solution Architect/Manager to ensure alignment with overall Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- adhering to our standards within OT and IT Security to plan and design the right architecture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can communicate with engineers and developers about technology capabilities
- have the knowledge to orchestrate in AWS Cloud Service Model, incl. knowledge of High Performance Storage
- have an understanding of, and the ability to assess, new and future technologies
- have the ability to communicate architectural designs and decisions effectively and proactively to team members, business, and IT stakeholders
- can work in accordance with SAFe Scaled Agile principles, creating good collaboration with colleagues globally.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.