Land Contract Coordinator
Imagine a future where…you’re interfacing with multiple departments to support landowner needs and provide information for Onshore NA renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll…support the administration and maintenance of land agreements. You’ll gain broad exposure to and understanding of the renewable energy industry while helping process land agreements and related documentation in support of landowner communications and the fulfilment of landowner obligations and payments.
Welcome to Asset Management. You’ll be part of…the Land Contract Administration team …where you together with your colleagues will… process incoming landowner documentation, maintain the land contract database, track payment status and ownership changes, and support landowner communications. You’ll interface with Development, Construction, Asset Management, Legal, Accounting, and other teams, to provide information to landowners and the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Document Management
- Administrative Tasks
- Data Management
To succeed in the role you will need to
• be skilled in organization and attention to detail
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• have developed advanced critical thinking skills, with the ability to prioritize and problem-solve
• should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• are comfortable learning different technical applications and software tools