Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’re part of our exciting offshore projects and responsible for the planning and scheduling of our operations
Join us in this role where you’ll be our offshore planner who is responsible for all details related to the planning and scheduling of our operations. You’ll develop and manage long-, mid-, and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works, maintain the visual scheduling board to ensure that it also includes weather/yield day activity tracking, and plan logistic solutions to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel time and distance.
Welcome to EPC & Operations
You’ll be part of Planning & Scheduling where you, together with your colleagues, will be an important stabiliser of the organisation and where you’ll play an essential role in achieving our sustainable goals. Track the progress and keep site management informed on progress of all O&M (including retrofits, inspection campaigns, service progress, jack-up campaigns) performed on site/at hub.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning logistic solutions, based on work plans, to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel time and distance
- updating and maintaining access restrictions across the site and reporting maintenance periods to the wider organisation
- maintaining the visual scheduling board and ensuring that it also includes weather/yield daily activity tracking
- developing and managing long-, mid-, and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works
- creating, maintaining, closing, and prioritising work orders and resource allocation for a safe and effective operation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge of and have experience with planning and scheduling tools
- have excellent communication skills in English
- possess knowledge of project or resource planning
- possess knowledge of and have experience with SAP
- are able and willing to work in rotations.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Olaf Mittler, , on (Germany +49) 1726954494 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 14:00-16:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.