IT and digital
SAP BTP Architect
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architecture and technology community that designs and documents coherent architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solution designs into technical directions for our apps and development tasks.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the IPL ERP in a SAFe Agile construct where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP BTP. Architecture & Technology is a community consisting of 100+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving SAP BTP architecture and providing CoE delivery oversight
- analysing, shaping, architecting, and estimating BTP and Cloud integration parts for our S4 HANA transformation initiative
- supporting the expansion of the BTP platform with knowledge of specific platform apps and services, continued learning, and strategic leadership
- defining, developing, and promoting our SAP Architecture, Cloud Integration, and DevOps, as well as organising the governance and designing administrative processes
- developing trusted relationships across internal stakeholder groups and key partners, incl. delivering compelling and confident presentations and building eminence
- coaching with your technical experience and shaping the solutions and services for BTP.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid experience in SAP BTP Cloud with a deep understanding of SAP Architecture and how they fit together
- have a broad knowledge about S/4 HANA and further SAP products
- possess knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework
- are pragmatic and know when to focus on details or to think strategically
- are curious, proactive, and always want to learn and to make things happen
- have worked in an agile or SAFe setup and can apply DevOps principles.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.