Supply Chain Customs Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure first-class execution and high compliance in customs scopes related to the operation of offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be our Supply Chain Customs Specialist within our Supply Chain Management department in our EPCO business unit, a part of Ørsted Wind Power. You’ll play a vital role in delivering solutions within customs field to our internal stakeholders widely spread across all our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of an ‘Ørsome’ Supply Chain Management department and join a team of professional subject matter experts that support the organisation on various supply chain related scopes. Together, we strive to deliver a world class supply chain to bring value to the whole organisation. As a team, we have open communication, and we help each other, sharing knowledge across the team to increase our capabilities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the daily customs scopes directly or indirectly linked to transport execution, incl. the creation of shipping invoices via SAP or excel templates
- developing and implementing customs-related projects within our organisation
- being the key contact for both internal stakeholders on customs-related topics, as well as external suppliers and customs authorities
- applying for customs authorisations and commodity classification in cooperation with our customs brokers and internal stakeholders
- maintaining and developing procedures, SOPs, and controls to ensure the proper and compliant handling of customs scopes
- being responsible for export control measures, e.g., goods checks like Dual-Use and US reexport.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience from a similar function, e.g., an advisory firm, the transport and logistics sector, or customs authorities where you gained customs and trade compliance knowledge
- have experience with AEO certification and in-depth knowledge of current customs and trade regulations, e.g., customs tariff/HS-codes, free-trade agreement, and trade compliance
- have experience with inward processing, entry in the declarant’s records procedure, and ECCN classification and Incoterms
- have a proven understanding of EU, UK, and US export control regulations
- have good English skills, both spoken and written
- have great knowledge of Microsoft Office and, preferably, also basic knowledge of SAP.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Klit Pedersen, Head of Operations Supply Chain, on (Denmark +45) 99559444 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-16:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.