IT and digital
Imagine a future where you design and support our global infrastructure virtualisation solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our global virtualisation products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders and, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our virtualisation platform.
Welcome to Infrastructure and Service Operations Competence Centre
You’ll be part of IT Production Infrastructure team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing, executing, and maintaining virtualisation architecture in the organisation. We collaborate closely with the whole IT Production Product Line where we design and execute our IT infrastructure solution supporting Ørsted Production sites. As a team, we take responsibility of our own development and, most importantly, set a friendly collaboration atmosphere.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing Cisco Intersight and CIMC Installation
- maintaining, extending, and supporting existing PowerShell scripts handling VMware, Cisco Intersight, and Cisco CIMC/UCS
- ensuring compliance across the vShere, UCS, and ACI platform
- supporting and maintaining our server platform which also includes HPE Servers
- developing and supporting Kubernetes in an on-prem environment
- liaising with our network and VMware operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with deep troubleshooting for issues regarding Cisco Intersight, Cisco UCS, and ACI – vSphere integration in an Enterprise environment
- understand the integration between Cisco network technologies and the vSphere platform on an architectural level and are therefore proficient in troubleshooting the integration between vSphere and Cisco network including ACI
- are used to working with REST APIs and PowerShell
- have knowledge about HPE servers and HPE Oneview
- would like to work in a diverse and international environment with many different nationalities and cultures.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country