IT and digital
Senior DevOps Engineer
Imagine a future where you support our globalisation journey by providing cloud-based services and IT solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Kubernetes clusters that run various microservices. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to work with the latest technologies, such as Azure, API Gateway, and Apache Airflow, and apply agile ways of working. You’ll be a part of the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and will therefore work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group, enabling the business to grow rapidly across the globe. As a global team that is still growing rapidly, we provide integration services to many different ARTs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure AKS
- working with other integration tools, such as Talend, Airflow, and CA API Gateway
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- supporting the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with Kubernetes clusters deployment and operations, preferably in Azure
- have a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have a good knowledge of Linux environments
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques and tools
- have experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SAFe.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.