Imagine a future where you assist the Head of Program Execution for the Americas region to help deliver our overall goal of providing green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll run the day-to-day activities for the Head of Program Execution, as well as providing partial assistance to key executive leaders. You’ll report directly to the Head of Program Execution and work closely with the team of executive administrators to enable the greatest efficiency of our executive leadership team.
Welcome to Project Execution
You’ll be part of our PE team where you, together with your colleagues, will oversee onshore and offshore projects, as well as health and safety, quality, engineering, procurement, construction, and IT. This fast-paced role will have you working directly with employees across the company in a multi-faceted and well-respected position.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scheduling, calendar management, and travel
- managing time registration and expenses
- providing team support for meetings, representation, information gathering, and deck creation, when requested
- lead some data consolidation tasks, including use of the Office suite of products, with creation and editing of documents, some internet searches and quantification of data outputs
- providing onsite administrative support in our Boston office for events and meetings
- providing onsite administrative support in other Ørsted offices for events and meetings, when requested.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
- have the ability to look and plan ahead
- maintain a calm disposition regardless of the situation
- are detail-oriented and thorough with completing your tasks
- have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with tact.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact , , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.