Strategy and business development
Project Coordinator for Center of Expertise (CoEx)
Imagine a future where you’ll play an active role in creating value for our offshore operated portfolio by driving cross-portfolio initiatives
Join us in this role where you’ll be instrumental in the development and structuring of the commercial information management system, process landscape, and creating and optimizing the tools and processes required for the asset management function to work more efficiently. In addition, you’ll be leading or contributing on other CoEx projects, based on both your skillset and interests. Finally, the role requires that you enjoy engaging with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
Welcome to UK Commercial
You’ll be part of the Commercial Center of Expertise (CoEx) where you, together with your four highly skilled and commercially minded colleagues, will support the offshore asset management function globally in the Own and Operate lifecycle phase. You’ll seek to bind the global commercial areas more tightly together by ensuring we share best practices, work more effectively, and standardize across the portfolio. As a team, we value trust, openness, a healthy balanced work environment and the tone is informal. Team members are empowered and encouraged to make decisions on the projects they are responsible for.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimizing the Information Management System used by the asset and business management organization in the Own and Operate lifecycle phase of our offshore windfarms
- supporting the on-going development, implementation, and operation of the Contract Management Tool
- accessing and user management for systems, mailings lists, in connection with on boarding, offboarding, etc.
- running and contributing to smaller value-adding projects.
- supporting the Head of UK Commercial with ad hoc admin tasks, such as meeting bookings, event planning, expense settlements, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a structured approach to your work and likewise instinctively enjoy applying structure to problems you are given
- are detail-oriented and take pride in delivering a high-quality product
- have good IT skills and are, ideally, experienced in working with information management systems and process tools and landscapes
- are proactive, self-driven, and able to identify and implement solutions to problems
- have strong communicative skills and can communicate clearly with internal stakeholders at both specialist and management level
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Ferreira Fleischer, Head of UK Commercial Management - CoEx, on (Denmark +45) 99552064, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.