Imagine a future where you join a global leader in offshore wind by supporting a project through structure, communication, reporting, and much more
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organization with your knowledge of project management tools and processes. You’ll provide administrative, communicative, and structural support to some of our largest and most dynamic projects and their project managers, while working closely with colleagues in various countries and time zones.
Welcome to Project & Site Support APAC Portfolio
You’ll be part of a global department of skilled project coordinators and an essential part of the project teams developing and building large offshore wind projects in Asia Pacific. We welcome you into a global team where you’ll have many international colleagues. As a team, we focus on knowledge sharing, and you’ll develop your personal leadership while learning, growing, and making a valued difference for project management and the wider project team members.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving project activities such as communication, meetings, presentations, workshops, team building, and event management
- building and sustaining stakeholder relations in accordance with our guiding principles both internally and externally
- increasing the productivity and capacity of management by eliminating distractions and allowing for high levels of effectiveness through systematic planning of activities
- driving the setup and maintenance of administrative tools and processes in your project
- supporting the preparation and compilation of the monthly project reporting
- being one step ahead and anticipating the needs of management and project team members.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive on joint successes, can work independently, and have strong time management skills, enabling you to prioritize a wide variety of tasks and commitments in a changing, fast-paced environment
- have strong communicative skills and experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company with a complex or matrix organisational set-up
- are proactive and able to identify and implement solutions to problems
- set the bar high, but also know when deliverables are good enough, aiming for fit-for- purpose solutions rather than perfection
- are technically savvy and have a good understanding of IT tools like Microsoft Office and SharePoint, and it’s an advantage if you also know SAP or Concur
- are fluent in English and Chinese and have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g., business administration, communication, or international business.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-03-31.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.