Facility Management Coord - Quonset
Imagine a future where you assist in managing operational and strategic responsibility for Facilities Management for our O&M facility
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the key day-to-day support and functions of the Quonset O&M site.
Welcome to Facility Management
You’ll be part of our Facility Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will assist the Facilities Managers across offices, warehouses, and external site areas within the portfolio, and ensure optimum operational efficiency of our sites to support the Operations and Maintenance of the offshore wind farms. Using the resources available, you’ll troubleshoot day-to-day issues across the sites, facilitate and set work activities and contractors, provide site inductions, and ensure our facilities are efficient. As a team, we collaborate with a variety of other departments on daily basis so that our sites and offices run smoothly and efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing site inductions, maintaining records, and completing CAWs for all contractors, as well as ensuring all data and documents are uploaded into Spacewell and Ørsted systems
- contributing to the development and implementation of operational planning for the facilities and actively seeking opportunities to reduce cost across the portfolio
- monitoring suppliers against SLAs and KPIs, with an emphasis on cost saving, response times, and local content
- implementing and monitoring energy performance measures and the digitalization of Facility Management
- managing all Framework orders for Facility Management work, incl. budget and purchase control.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a previous facility management or coordination role
- have strong communication, stakeholder management, relationship building, contractor management, and project management skills, with the ability to work for a global facility management team
- have advanced knowledge of HSE, statutory compliance, and permit to work systems, as well as a good technical understanding of building fabric, M&E systems, and PPM processes
- have qualifications in building, FM, HSE, or a related discipline
- can lead facility management-related business across multiple sites and have an understanding of sustainability and energy optimization in facility management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 28, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.