Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Analyst
Imagine a future, where you turn your passion into action and provide analytical support to help build the world’s largest energy platforms
Join us in this role where you’ll provide analytical support to help with value optimization across all our US operating solar, onshore wind, offshore wind, and battery portfolio.
Welcome to Americas Finance
You’ll be part of The Valuation Team where you, together with your colleagues, will play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration. As a team, we work collaboratively to build a best-in-class renewable energy portfolio while embracing opportunities to learn, grow and share knowledge.
You’ll play an important role in:
- running financial models for internal and external stakeholders
- preparing recommendations for key decisions related to tax equity, procurement, PPAs, insurance, and other operational updates
- developing and maintaining system for quality control
- performing additional ad-hoc analysis across operating portfolio as necessary
- coordinating across internal teams (FP&A, Accounting, Project Finance, and Asset Management) to ensure quality and accuracy of historical performance and forecasting metrics.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent financial modeling skills in Excel with knowledge of VBA seen as a plus
- are intellectually curious, with an analytical and detail-oriented approach
- preferably, have knowledge of the renewable energy industry, power markets, tax equity, and investing
- could have about 1-3 years of experience.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 31, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
For New York, the salary range is: 88,686-90,720 USD
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.