Strategy and business development
Defence & Security Project Manager
Imagine a future where you develop solutions for coexistence between offshore wind and national defence interests
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our Defence and Security Department. As part of your daily work, you’ll develop solutions and methods for coexistence between offshore wind and defence interests, incl. solutions to protect the wind farm infrastructure, while at same time, pursuing as much standardisation as possible across markets and stakeholders.
Welcome to CE Project Development Management
You’ll be part of the Defence and Security Department where you, together with your colleagues, will lead and implement both defence coexistence initiatives and solutions to protect wind farm infrastructure across the portfolio of offshore wind farm projects. You’ll collaborate frequently with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the required permissions from national authorities, such as the armed forces for construction and operation of offshore wind. As a team, we support our colleagues in our global project portfolio with expertise and solutions for both coexistence with defence interest and protection of wind farm infrastructure. We work in trust-based work environment, seek learning opportunities, and collaborate though knowledge sharing and teamwork.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and managing the market and project-specific effort to develop and secure coexistence with defence interests and the ability to protect offshore wind infrastructure
- engaging with authorities, national armed forces, governmental departments, and other key stakeholders within the security and defence arena
- leading and developing methods for coexistence between offshore wind and defence interests
- protecting offshore wind farm infrastructure, in cooperation with external and internal stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a military master’s degree and competences equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- have extensive and documented experience of working within the national security and defence arena
- have experience with project management, preferably in the renewables sector and onshore or offshore wind projects
- have excellent communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of working across internal and external stakeholder groups.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Linn Andersson, Head of CE Project Development Management, on (Denmark +45) 99558821, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.