Strategy and business development
Real Estate Asset Manager
Imagine a future where you engage in projects in the offshore wind portfolio across the organization, collaborating with many different internal and external stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll manage reporting requirements to senior management, manage, review, and take ownership of assigned site contracts information, and manage assigned site contracts, incl. payments to property owners, real property taxes, and insurance compliance. You’ll also research and resolve A/P for all sites through coordination and collaboration with Finance and Legal.
Welcome to Project Development
You’ll be part of our dynamic Real Estate team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining compliance with all commercial, regulatory, and operational obligations for properties under site control for the entire portfolio, during the development and operations phases of the projects. As a team, we have significant cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Insurance, Legal, and Project Development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing regulatory compliance activities for assigned sites, evaluating tax assessments for accuracy and potential appeal, and staying up-to-date with legislative changes
- explaining terms and conditions to managers and interested parties and ensuring that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- analyzing potential risks involved with specific contract terms and ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met, e.g., payments, taxes, insurance, extensions, increases, etc.
- reviewing daily workflow to ensure GAAP and internal compliance, maintaining an organized system of digital records, and abstracting document information and input into GeoAMPS
- gaining knowledge of title examination to correctly allocate and calculate company acreage and lessor acreage
- supporting local stakeholder management, incl. landowners, agencies, and community relations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business, paralegal studies, real estate, or finance
- have at least two years of experience in property, lease, or contract administration or asset management
- pay a high level of attention to detail
- have proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite and contract management experience
- have excellent communication and reporting skills
- preferably have renewable energy management experience from the solar and wind sectors.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March, 27. 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to various Ørsted office locations in the US, as well as some international travel.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.