IT and digital
Imagine a future where you embark on a digital transformation journey for energy market operations and trading, contributing to our growth strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll foster our competitiveness through innovative, reliable, and customer-centric digital trading solutions. We’re in the midst of a large transformation programme moving from on-premises to cloud infrastructure for our trading and risk management functions. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we value work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork, so we’re all about combining office days with days working from home.
Welcome to Markets & Risk ART
You’ll be part of Integration & ALM Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will continuously drive the operational excellence of our large application portfolio. You’ll collaborate with a scrum team in the Markets & Risk ART (SAFe® Agile Release Train), where you’ll work closely with traders, analysts, developers, and integration colleagues. As a team, we use agile frameworks to deliver business value, while also having great opportunities to develop personal and professional competences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- continuously improving the operational excellence of the Markets & Risk application portfolio, leading to a successful digital transformation
- ensuring proper handling and documenting of application lifecycle activities across the designated portfolio
- carrying out various stages of the application lifecycle, from intake to decommission, patching, and vulnerability elimination
- actively shaping the application landscape and reporting capabilities of assigned areas
- addressing audit findings and documentation requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a service-minded, structured, and well-organised person who is motivated by processes and keeping things in order
- have a personal drive and the ability to work independently, applying strong coordination skills on a daily basis
- have a strong interest in application management activities and ITIL service operation, whilst having the flexibility to incorporate governance in an agile organisation
- thrive on navigating complex IT landscapes
- have great communication and stakeholder management skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.