Strategy and business development
Lead Commercial Project Manager
Imagine a future where you help shape the future of circular economy
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Commercial Project Manager in Renescience’s Business Development team, where your key focus will be on managing commercial activities, analyses, and maturing new asset projects as the business grows.
Welcome to Renescience
You’ll be part of Asset Management, Commercial & Business Development where you, together with your colleagues, will get hands-on experience in an innovative business unit targeting one of the major challenges for a sustainable future and where you’ll be tasked with a broad range of assignments within business development and project management. As a team, we strive to develop the commercial landscape of Renescience, both at our first-of-its-kind plant in the UK and for future projects in a team with a broad set of competencies and responsibilities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- independently developing new asset project leads and collaborating closely with our engineering, technology, procurement, and legal teams to progress the development of new Renescience assets
- negotiating agreements between the business and external counterparties and offering data-backed recommendations to the business for such agreements
- leading commercial projects, as well as work packages and mature business opportunities, incl. payment mechanisms, pricing strategies, or supply strategies
- establishing and maintaining excellent collaborative relationships in a matrix organisation to bring project inputs together from several departments
- driving deep dive projects to evaluate e.g., new business, the impact of regulatory changes, or new markets
- maintaining a broad overview of commercial risks and ensuring alignment with the Renescience business case.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience building contracts of various types, e.g., supply and sales and partnership agreements and have significant negotiations experience from asset project development
- are analytical and can deep dive into complex content, while maintaining the overview to assess the impact to projects or cases
- will “own the detail”, ensuring that communications with internal and external stakeholders have an appropriate level of detail and that the information shared is consistent
- possess strong stakeholder management skills, across all levels of the organisation and externally, in order to securely commitment to our ambitions
- are solution-orientated and are capable of getting project teams involved in the vision of a project and can solve technical and commercial challenges
- thrive in a rapidly changing environment and with pivoting targets.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 04 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Zarp-Karsholt, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557367, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.