Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you make projects shine and excel by providing high-quality support and coordination
Join us in this role where you’ll play an important role in supporting the core Project Management team during the construction of the next large windfarm project in Asia Pacific, in Taiwan. With a proactive and structured approach, applying tools and processes, efficient communication, and strong team spirit, we contribute to the smooth execution of global projects.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of Project & Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high-quality project coordination and support to the core Project Management team. As a team, we collaborate closely across countries and embrace learning opportunities. Knowledge sharing is top of our agenda and through personal leadership, you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the process of monthly project reporting
- being responsible for internal communication platforms
- managing event planning and coordination
- managing onboarding/offboarding, incl. access management to our systems
- implementing standardised ways of working and helping to ensure transparency and knowledge sharing between upcoming and initiated projects
- contributing to project activities leading up to milestones and ensuring the implementation of Project & Site Support initiatives and best practices in project execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company with a complex organisational set-up
- are self-driven, independent, and self-sufficient, and know how to support a project management team with minimal guidance
- are proactive, think ahead, and consider all details and potential risks
- have a demonstrated ability to solve complex tasks and take on expanded scope.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Signe Nellemann, Team Lead, on (Denmark +45) 99552120 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 15:00-16:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.