IT and digital
Network Engineer for Production IT Networks
Imagine a future where you're operating, optimising, and maintaining large-scale production IT networks in an international environment
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a team that maintains and develops the communication networks that are a central part of our wind farms production environment. You’ll operate in an international environment and with production networks located on three different continents.
Welcome to Infrastructure Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Production IT Infrastructure where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and maintain the OT infrastructure networks. We advocate proven strategies and technologies and govern the solutions and roadmaps for product technologies and infrastructure components. You’ll be part of a team of people with different focus areas and expertise, all related to Production IT. We’re an ambitious team focusing on network development, cyber security, and network management and we have an exciting roadmap in front of us. As a team, we value curiosity and fun working together, therefore we combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining, supporting, and transforming existing networks into new infrastructure designed for high availability, security, and easy maintenance
- ensuring that the right cyber security level is implemented on the network solutions on production sites, fulfilling both country-specific and Group requirements
- working with risk assessment, detailed work planning, centralised configuration, and continuous improvement in a similar manner to modern DevOps
- securing intake and implementation of new sites going into operation
- handling incident tickets and network service restoration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have general network administration experience, planning and implementing network designs, with specific knowledge of CISCO infrastructure and Palo Alto firewalls
- preferably have experience from working in OT/Production environment, incl. design, implementation, and maintenance of communication networks e.g., LAN and WAN, in factories or other real-time environments
- preferably have a bachelor's or master's degree in electrical or software engineering, hold a Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification, and possess general knowledge of Palo Alto products
- are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, as you'll be using it on daily basis
- are agile in spirit and have a true passion for OT Networks as a business enabler.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Middleware & Containers Mgmt. CC, on (+48) 507367039, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.